Sunday, April 27, 2014

Summertime - Grill Time!!

I've been away for a while but now I'm back with a vengeance... OK, maybe not a vengeance per se but definitely with enthusiasm!

Lately I've been working on making custom aprons for friends and family gifts.  They were a big hit and everyone has been encouraging me to start selling them so I put a few on Etsy and have spoken with a few local shops about carrying them!
Batter Up baseball apron





Smooth Mooooves apron

Men's Camo grilling apron
I've been having a lot of fun coming up with new and unique ideas.  The grilling aprons are particularly popular now that we're finally snow free!  I was beginning to think it was never going to happen lol.  If you want to check out my Etsy shop, the name is ADKdreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment